Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tattoo - Dappy's Girlfriend Tattoos Her Love

While Kaye has shown her commitment with a number of tattoos tattoo grips, Dappy recently revealed he had bought an eternity ring for his girlfriend as a symbol of his devotion to her.

He said: "I love her to death. I've been naughty in the past, I've cheated and done silly things. I've made my mistakes but now I'm going to do my utmost to be faithful. I bought her an eternity ring the other day. She loved it. She cried."

He told Q magazine: "What's the craziest thing I've been sent by a fan? Pictures of tattoos of my face over one girl's back. My initials tattoo transfer, lyrics to my sons, choruses on people's forearms. I've seen my face on loads of people's bodies.

"They don't always look like me."

Dappy thinks his girlfriend is ''crazy'' because she has many tattoos dedicated to him.

The 'No Regrets' hitmaker says Kaye Vassell - with who he has two sons tattoo equipments, Gino, two tattoo needles and tips, and 13-month-old Milo - is a "tomboy" and admits he finds her inkings "crazy".

"She's got Amy Winehouse on her arm. She's got lots tattoo tips, she's a tomboy."

He said: "My girlfriend's got a tattoo of me. She's got my name on her back. She's got my initials on her leg. She had my name on the back of her neck as well. It's crazy.

Dappy's girlfriend has several tattoos dedicated to him.

Kaye isn't the only person to have a tattoo dedicated to Dappy as the N-Dubz star revealed he is regularly sent pictures from fans showing permanent depictions of the singer etched onto their bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment